1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

NEVER NEVER NEVER, purchase from Sports and Imports unless you enjoy being lied too, disrespected, ignored, disappointed and cheated.I have purchase a total of 3 vehicles from this establishment, which the first two I received adequate service.

However the 3 vehicle which was recommended to me by the owner, was a nightmare, during the course of 2 years paying for this vehicle, I have incurred astronomical expenses. I understand this was a used vehicle, however it was discovered I was charged for labor (at least two occasions) that wasnt done. This was confirmed by the manager Ali. Each time my vehicle was in the shop at 3 weeks per repair, and then another 3 weeks when the same issue presented itself.

I receive little to no updates on the status of my repairs. The last time I took my vehicle in for a transmission problem it was again returned after 3 weeks. From the moment I regain possession of my vehicle the check engine appeared. Again I called my representative and was ignored for one week, I decided to take the vehicle back it would not accelerator pass 25 mph.

Another 3 weeks and I finally received a call informing me that my vehicle was unrepairable. When I tried to ask questions as to why and how this decision was made Germaine was very curt and informed that was a finally decision. I tried to speak to whoever was in charged only to get a call from the rudeness of them all Cory McGowan who informed that Sports and Imports no longer wanted to do business with me.

Surely, this cant be what owner condoned, so I wrote to the owner mailing a certified letters to both home and residence, as to this date I havent heard from him, nor I was giving my personal belongings from a vehicle that I was just about finished paying for.Please do yourself a favor and dont buy from this establishment.

Review about: Sports And Imports Car Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Sports And Imports?

Comments