1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Brandon did an awesome job, would have gave a 5 stare but the car needs breaks. Update: I have had my car for 1 month, the transmission is slipping (has been since I got the car) and the breaks are going out (they have been acting up since I got the car).

I try to go get it fixed and they say it was going to days to get to it. That is my only transportation and I have a 1 year old. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! They will *** you over as fast as they put you in a car.

(Sorry for the bad language, but this is ridiculous UPDATE: After they saw my last update, my account manager called and said, and I quote, "If you bring your car up here we will fix it free of charge" so I took my car up there. Not only did it take A *** WEEK, when I picked it up they MADE ME PAY THEM!! To top it all off they didn't do shit. The breaks kind of got fixed, the transmission wasn't even touched, and they cleared the check engine light and was like "fixed".

This is such bullshit. So I called up there today and my account manager wasn't in yet so I left a message for him to call me as soon as possible. I did not get a call all day, I am beyond pissed off. They got shady *** " mechanics" working on cars.

This place is so unprofessional. I have about 5 people needing cars and I refuse to send anyone here because of how I am being treated. Please do not go here, they will truly *** you over and leave you in a shity vehicle.

I should have just went to Cavender Auto. I REPEAT DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sports And Imports Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments