Interest Rate

Please do not do business with these crooks. I got a car from them and by the time I made it home, the check engine light came on.

I was told to bring it back the next day. That morning the transmission started acting up. I took it back and asked if I could get another car or my down payment back and was told no because I had already signed the paper work. They said instead they would fix it.

They did but added $1100 to the cost of the car. Since having the car I had to get work done to the transmission, replace radiator, water pump,two oil gaskets and now it's leaking from the main oil seal. The price of the car was 12,000 and it's only a 2001. Not to mention how rude they are once you close on your car.

Take my advice, run far away from sports and imports in BUFORD, GA!! The cars are ALL PIECES OF JUNK!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of car. Sports And Imports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned car in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sports And Imports.

Comments

tamarafaust97
Helotes, Texas, United States #1204540

Hey , I've had my car since January & they at horrible I recently found out that the car had been wreck when my bumper came off behind there the car is crushed in … the check engine is always … I really want to let it go back & they not building my credit, the car isn't even on my credit at all