2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a car 5/31/16 , after being told by salesman Brian that they wouldn't sell me a car that had problems.Noticed a few problems before closing the sell and was told that they would be fixed the next morning.

I returned to the store 6/1/16 9AM , just to be told by my "contract manager" that he did not have that authority and that I was pretty much out of luck for the repairs. Then in an effort to speak to someone of higher stature than my "contract manager" to get the issue resolved, she continues to disrespect my wife by rudely telling her to " Shut Up and Sit Down " or she wouldn't get anyone for her to talk to. At the end of the day No supervisor or anyone of higher authority than her came to speak to us about our complaints. Customer service is non existent within this company.

Also the person Mike on their online services , which was the person that originally "persuaded" my wife and I to come to Sports & Imports , kept in contact all the way until the deal was closed , then next day after the contract was signed, hung up in our face and told us we had the wrong number. This company sells "ok" cars that they will Lie ,deceive , and mislead a customer just to make a sale.

completely unethical and I do not recommend this company to ANYONE who believes they should be treated with respect and in a ethical manner.This company takes advantage of the consumers need for a vehicle.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $10995. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sports And Imports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sports And Imports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Sports And Imports to other companies on our site.

Comments