Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This company has the worst service ever! The salesperson is very uneducated about the information I was asking for!

Then as I was asking questions he sending my husband to pay a deposit saying that we were going to speak with the closing manager to answer our questions! I kept asking about if we give our money how long will it take for us to get it back because we can hold it he said no you'll get it right back you have like a week he thinks by this time he has me and my husband separated cuz there accounting department is in the back. So that night me and my husband decided to think on it because they wouldn't allow us to speak with the closing a manager because she was gone and the accounting manager was also gone! The following Monday two days later I come back and I ask for a refund they first said that I was not in the computer she had to check and see about my $500.

Then she proceeded to tell me that I had to come back the following day and speak with Nina the manager about getting my check that day. I called multiple times Nina never was there then I went in and spoke with Nina! Nina kept telling me that she was waiting on my check I asked for the owner's name they said they cannot give out that information! She promised me that I would be getting my check that day I told her that I needed it because I am needing to pay for my rental car!

She then said she does not leave till 6 she will give me a call and make sure she leave a note for them to leave the check with the last person that was there! I told her that it was going to be an issue because I didn't believe that they were going to call me or to give me that check on that day she kept telling me that I will get the check that day! Do mind you this is a Monday! I called back at about 5:50 because she gets off at 6 and they said that she has left for the day and the person that cuts the check did not leave the check because Nina was not there and they sent it in the mail now it is Friday and I still have not gotten this check!

I have called my lawyer because this company has given the worst service has put me in a bad predicament and will not give you any information to contact anybody higher!

I am filing a report with the Better Business Bureau. I also plan on letting everyone know on every social media platform to never ever trust this company!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sports And Imports Sales Manager.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments